Irrigation Installations and Repairs
Rural and Suburban ⋆ Residential and Commercial
A properly functioning irrigation system is an essential component of a healthy garden. A damaged or leaking system or an incorrectly adjusted controller can starve plants of water and encourage termite and other insect infestations and leave you with a hefty water bill.
Valves, PVC piping, sprinkler heads and other components become weak over time, especially in the Top End climate and should be checked pre-dry season to prevent plant loss and lawn die off. To keep your lawn green your irrigation system needs to be up and running by mid-April each year.
- New Irrigation System Installation
- Existing Irrigation System Upgrades
- Irrigation System Service and Repairs
- Broken Sprinkler Heads
- Broken PVC Pipe
- Repairing Sprinkler System Leaks
- Locating Irrigation System Leaks
- Wiring & Solenoid Problems
- Adding Sprinkler Heads & Stations
- Raising Sprinkler Heads
- Repairing Controllers
- Backflow Preventer Replacement
Free quotes for all other kinds of gardening and
landscaping work are available upon request.